Sunday 13 November 2011

Stylist Pick!

I haven’t posted in a while as I’ve been so busy with work and coursework! But I thought it was time to let you into my new secret, Stylist Pick! I’m a bit of a shoeaholic and often find myself in debt for buying shoes. So this website was a god send.
Basically you sign up to the website and complete the online style quiz so the team of A-list stylists can choose the latest shoes and accessories that suit you.



Here is Stylist Pick’s promise...
  •  Get a FREE style profile with no obligation to buy
  • Everything at Stylistpick is just £39.95 per item
  • FREE Delivery & Returns on every order
  • We'll email you a new showroom every month with a
  • personalised accessory selection based on your style profile

  • You enter our subscription service and become a
  • VIP member with your first purchase
  • Choose to skip any month before midnight on the 5th,
  • as many times as you like, at no charge
  • Cancel your membership at any time
  • Not only that you get 25% off your first purchase as well!

    I thought this website was too good to be true, until it arrived, I realised it was even better than what id expected!
    The shoes arrived next day in a big cardboard box, inside was a bag and inside the bag was another box that was neatly tied with a black ribbon. The box contained my new shoes aswell as a thank you note and a small black velvet bag that contained a complementary Pandora look-a-like bracelet!




    I advise everyone to sign up to Stylist Pick its great!

    HLW X

    No comments:

    Post a Comment