Wednesday 23 January 2013

January

My christmas was a pretty quiet one as Sam (my boyfriend) was offshore for 4 weeks in norway and I had a tone of coursework to do, exams to prepare for and two presentations (it's a hard life being a student). However I had a great new year with the girls at Scone Racecourse, literally stuffed my face with haggis, neeps and tatties!

Left to Right: Emma's dress: Topshop, Ashley's Dress: Topshop, My Dress: Primark(now £7!)
Sam finally came back home on the 9th although I didn't get to see him until the 16th due to stupid exams. But since we missed christmas and new year together for the first time since 2008 we treated ourselves to a spa break! We went to the Golf View Hotel and Spa in Nairn and had three treatments each. Along with a five course meal each night and a massive breakfast each morning we had the luxuries of an outdoor hot tub on the beach and a four poster bed! Would definitely recommend people to go!





My beautiful flowers from Sam
During our spa break Sam and I exchanged christmas presents and I was pleasantly surprised with mine. Sam had picked a lovely slouch grey and black lace jersey jumper for me from a shop in Norway called Vila. I love it and have now picked out my wishlist for him to purchase next time he is away! 
Here are some of my favourites atm:

ALOT PANTS £29.39



PASANO DRESS £42


HLW X

No comments:

Post a Comment