Friday 2 December 2011

eBay Love!

I’m a bit of an eBay geek. I spent most of my summer selling some of my old clothes and shoes on eBay and made around £140. Pretty chuffed with myself to be honest! While selling I also purchased a few bargains during the summer on eBay. One of them was the blue John Zack one shoulder shimmer dress that I spotted on Chloe Sims from TOWIE. It was £45 on New Look’s website but I got it for £21 on eBay, bargain! EBay’s a great way to make money as well as save it.

It’s coming up to Christmas and I can’t stand the busy shops at this time of year with the last minute, panicked shoppers I prefer to shop online for presents. So far, eBay is where I have bought most of them. Although it sounds really cheap and tacky of me everything I have bought is a well known label brand, genuine and up to date just at a lower price.  So another word of advice check out eBay before you go ahead and buy something in this shops for full price.

HLW X

No comments:

Post a Comment