Tuesday 6 December 2011

Swap Shop

At university today, on the way to lab for another depressing 3 hours of my life I passed the student notice board and actually spotted a poster that made me stop, the Uni Swap event. I remember being told about the Uni Swap event last year but didn’t manage to go as I was so crammed with uni work which I yet again find myself this year. It’s such a good event put together by the fashion society and gives everyone the opportunity to bring along any unwanted clothes and to swap with others.


The Robert Gordon University Swap Shop is to be held in the Union on the 12th December. It opens at 7pm for drop offs, but swapping begins at 8pm.
Entry is only £2 and this will gain you a raffle ticket as well. However, if you drop of any items before Monday 12th you will have free entry and a raffle ticket on the night. 
For every item swapped you will get £1 (+5 items =£2)
The raffle prizes are Gift card amounts for the St Nicholas & Bon Accord shopping centres:
1st= £30
2nd=£20
3rd=£10
The Swap Shop is a great event, especially at this time of year to get rid of those clothes that you no longer want and make space for you new Christmas presents! I definitely urge everyone to take something along.

HLW X

No comments:

Post a Comment